More and more, I hear men talking about how tough and demanding women are today. It’s fascinating to go onto my YouTube Channel and read the conversations that some of my topics inspire.
If you want someone to love and cherish you, then you’ve come to the right place. That’s what I teach.
If you want to learn how to control men and ‘put them in their place,’ then you should go somewhere else to get advice.
Sure, there are plenty of men who don’t respect women. You’re not going to change that kind of guy by browbeating him into the ‘proper behavior.’ He might stop doing something you don’t like so he can continue to get into your pants, but he’s certainly not going to cherish you. That requires respect.
If you do want a man who thinks you’re amazing, who tells you how you have enhanced his life, who is proud to introduce you to his family, friends, and colleagues, then learn to be soft.
And if you want to have an amazing marriage, you can be his one-and-only-amazing woman forever.
What that means is, be kind, loving, respectful, clear about communicating what you want and need, never allowing anyone to treat you badly, and expect to be treated well.
- It DOES NOT mean being a doormat.
- It DOES NOT mean putting his needs before your own.
- It DOES NOT mean you licking his behind so he’ll love you.
When you understand what true Feminine Grace is, and live each moment from that position of inner strength that can only come from loving yourself, you will be a powerful force. Strong because you are ‘soft.’
If you like being a bitch to men, go for it. But don’t come crying to me when he dumps you, is disrespectful, or uses you. You can’t have it both ways.
Here are a few ways you can shift the energy over to soft and lovely, rather than ‘beating up on him’:
- Imagine your parents are watching you, or whomever you want to see you in the best light.
- Imagine your heart opening and pouring love out to his. Beneath all the ego stuff are just two people who want to be loved, and to have someone to give their love to.
- Put yourself in his shoes. Imagine what might be going on for him, what his concerns and worries are, what he sees and feels when you are tearing into him.
These are all designed to help you stop long enough to step back from the emotions that are building up, see the situation from a different perspective, and choose to do and say things with more love. That automatically will help you become a softer woman.
Inspiring you to do ‘whatever it takes’ to be happy,